At Netsmart, we move purposely with passion and intentionality. We focus on using innovative solutions to break down barriers and push the boundaries of the health and human services industry.
Our internship program is dubbed the “FUTURES” because those who participate are an important part of our future. Our program includes a balance between classroom-based and on-the-job learning, hands-on, client based work, professional development opportunities, leadership exposure and several social / networking events throughout the summer. #ntstfutures
This summer we will once again be kicking off the Netsmart “Back to the FUTURES” Program – for current college students! We will welcome 28 FUTURES to the Overland Park office on Monday, June 1st.
2015 Netsmart FUTURES Highlights and Overview:
- Participating groups are Consulting, Engineering, Cloud / Hosting, IT, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Support.
- 10 action packed weeks of meaningful work, learning and connecting with Netsmart and the Kansas City area.
- Weekly Netsmart Life blog post. Follow us to enjoy the conversation.
- A #totallyawesome 80’s Skate Party will kick-off the summer on June 2nd. Executives, managers, mentors, and FUTURES are invited and will receive detailed information soon.
- FUTURES Strut (Presentation) and End of Summer Celebration.
- Ultimately, we want successful FUTURES to choose Netsmart as their full time employer of choice in the future.
FUTURES will be assigned weekly blogs… follow us to learn about our program directly from the FUTURES. We look forward to sharing our #totallyawesome FUTURES (Internship) program with you.
Feel free to contact Ashley DeMond or Sara Slocum for more detailed information on our #ntstfutures program.
-Sara Slocum, @RecruitGirl